signal generator search

Neil McKie n.mckie at BENDCABLE.COM
Sat Dec 17 15:21:45 EST 2005

  In regards to the Measurments 560, Motorola had a variation of the
 560 made especially for the company known at the T-1034.

  The Motorola Manual Part Number is 68P81021A90

  What are  **you**  looking for?

  I have several of the T-1034's ... one or two work ... the rest
 are for parts as neither Motorola or Measurements are supporting
 them anymore at last report.  Ie: if the power transformer quits,
 it's done - basically.

  I usually find them at swapmeets for $ change.

  If you ever do determine who the woman in Oregon is who rebuilds
 them, please let me know ... as I live in Oregon.

  Thank you.

  Neil McKie - WA6KLA