REDUCED: New 450V Electrolytic Can Capacitors Deal

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Dec 30 16:46:01 EST 2005

Hi - sorry if I missed your first e-mail.  My spam blocker may have
been getting a little oiver-zealous!

The 450V caps are all spoken for. I will let you know if the deal falls
through.

Brian
http://www.af4k.com