GB> Butchered equipment

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Dec 31 11:55:21 EST 2005

Sorry Van, if I left that important part out!

You just go to:
http://www.ebay.com

The in the search window, at top right, paste this
"ITEM NUMBER" in there and it will come right up:

5846313478

If the durn mail reader software wouldn't split the lines I could paste
the whole link in....
For now though, here;'s some more help:

Just click on THIS:

http://tinyurl.com/9g8w2