FS TUBES cleaning shelves

Dee C. Almquist w4pnt at HIGHSPEEDLINK.NET
Thu Feb 17 10:07:48 EST 2005

Morning Anchorites
I have a batch of tubes I want to sell all if I can. I have researched the going prices & reduced each of mine to be very attractive if you can use them. Most are NOS, all boxed, all have been checked @ some time for specs. Am asking $150 for everything. Will trade for Johnson cabs, Ranger power trans., etc.
The list:
3ea 815
1 WE 316A
3ea 15E