28.635

Robert Oliver robert_o1948 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 4 01:32:13 EST 2005

It's a filling in Bushs' tooth!Same one that affected all those election computers!
Happy New Year,Robert Oliver,KA6KYR,What did you expect from a Californian?

doc <kd4e at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
Glen Zook wrote:
> Since I have "fooled around" with radio astronomy for
> quite a number of years, I can definitely say that if
> the signal is coming from outer space that it is, by
> far, the strongest that I have ever received
> (including those from a satellite)!

Must be the Mother Ship ... coming to pick up their
'visitors' now that earthquakes, tsunamis, wars and
rumors of wars threaten this planet!

Giggle!