Signal on 28.635 MHz

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at UKY.EDU
Tue Jan 4 10:16:55 EST 2005

It just occurred to me that you may try to track it down. It could be a
local computer experimenter that has constructed his own card   for some
I/O process or someone using the common 14.318 crystal in a single board
computer with our shielding or filtering between it and the power line.

73
Bill wa4lav