RCA CRM-R6A panel silkscreening

Al Parker anchor at EC.RR.COM
Sat Jan 8 15:39:06 EST 2005

Hi folks,
    Is there anyone else out there that has an RCA Radiomarine  CRM-R6A
that could use a reburbished panel?  Mine is rather cruddy/corroded.  One
list member had a screen made a few years ago, and the co. that made it
will still screen and bake panels for him.  We need to supply
ready-painted panels.  I know of one other owner that will go in with me,
but 3 or more total will bring the price down somewhat.  It's presently
about $100-125 each to get 2 done, will know better next week at that
level and hopefully what it'd be for 3 or 4.
    No committment needed right this minute, but it'd be nice to know how
many are out there, and if anyone's got an interest.
thanks, 73,
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC
BoatAnchors appreciated here