SBE-33 Schematic and/or Manual Anyone?

doc kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Sat Jan 29 22:41:49 EST 2005

A more technically gifted Ham friend is going to restore an old SBE-33
for a Ham who was burned out of his home in TX.

I found this Japanese site with great info and some Hams with some other
good info but no schematics or manuals online
http://www.noobowsystems.com/restorations/sb-33/sb-33.html

I did discover that if I plug the Japanese site in here I get English!
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Can anyone help?  Perhaps post the schematic and/or manual to BAMA?

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

                    ~\~

West Central Florida  100% Linux.  Suse 9.2
Halli, Heathkit, Homebrew, SBE, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life: http://www.gospelcom.net/twr/
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!