FS: Military Radio Equipment

paul hendershott pjhender2002 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 30 19:23:48 EST 2005

Hi Folks,
I have a TU-7-B transmitter tuning unit and a TU-9-B transmitter tuning unit.
Both appear to be Brand New. One is still in the box - I just removed the paper covering to view the top face of the unit & the other box could not be saved but the unit still appears new.

Both were manufactured by General Electric. One covers the 4500KC-6200KC spectrum, while the other 7700KC-10,000KC. Both come complete with original black metal cabinets (the one I can see is in excellent condition with only very minor marks) which it appears are primarily to protect the units during transportation. Four quick-release brackets slide away allowing you plug in the units. I believe these units were used in B17's and B-24's but someone else may have a better idea.   Asking $170 obo + shipping for both units. Pictures available for serious inquiries. Thanks! Paul w9bbr