HQ-170

WF2U wf2u at STARBAND.NET
Fri Jul 1 19:46:20 EDT 2005

If the frequency doesn't stabilize after 30 minutes of the receiver being
on, check the 6C4 oscillator tube. My receiver started to drift first, then
the frequency was jumping. After the replacement 6C4 was put in, the
stability returned to normal - no drift after warm-up.
Of course it could be other components as well, but this was an easy one...

73, Meir WF2U
Landrum, SC