GB> FCC NPRM

Fred Olsen fwolsen at WI.RR.COM
Thu Jul 21 22:32:05 EDT 2005

On learning CW, or not ...

Ed Tanton wrote, in part:
 > ... I've never met one who tried and failed. ...
 > Maybe there's some sort of disability as yet undescribed in any
 > scientific literature that is behind it.

And I answered, in part:
"Whoa!  You're not going to get me into taking back-hand shots at anyone
with a possible disability, let alone a 'disability of failure'."

And that was just to demonstrate how very easy it is in this *&^%$#@!
impersonal medium to twist something around and entirely alter someone's
intent.  As was done to me, in private.

Did Ed take a shot at anyone with a disability?  Of course not.  Did I
really think he did?  Of course not.  Have I a problem with him?  Of
course not.

Fred
--
<><