WTB Filter Choke

Alan W. Fremmer AWFremmer at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 1 16:56:54 EST 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Looking for the power supply filter choke for a WRL Model LA-1 linear
amplifier.  According to George, K1GXT, this choke was used in a number of
different transmitters sold by World Radio.  These include the Globe Chief  90, Globe
Scout 680, DSB-100, Hi-Bander, etc.  It is part number  1300-008.  If anyone
is parting out any of these radios I would be very  pleased to pay any
reasonable price.  The amplifier works fine, again  thanks to help trouble shooting
from George, but the choke hum is driving me  crazy.  Thanks in advance for any
help.

73, Alan - KB2HEI