DX100B Restoration

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed Mar 2 15:32:47 EST 2005

Hey this sounds GREAT Jim...

I am keen to try most if not ALL of these mods here.
I dragged the DX100 out of the case today, and so far
I found that the 12BY7 is good so will start by checking the voltages
and wiring to the crystal osc. Will look at all the PS voltages too.
I now have a shopping list to take to the store.

Will keep you all advised on the progress.

73 de AF4K, Bry