Questions

Orrin Bentz minmar at 2Z.NET
Wed Mar 2 20:32:58 EST 2005

Good Evening Guys and Gals,

The above salutation prompted  me to ask the question,
"are there gals on any of the BA lists or is it strictly a guy thing"?

The real question is.  There seems to be 5 or 6 people on the BA
lists who always seem to have things for sale. Where do these people
find all this stuff. Do they spend all their time looking for stuff and then
resell it. I dont want to mention any names but I think you know who I
am talking about.

I have gotten some good deals from a few of these gentlemen so dont
think I am knocking them.

Regards

Orrin Bentz