ARRL MUST GET BETTER

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Mar 6 04:56:42 EST 2005

Guys - I have just received two solicitations in the U.S. mail
from ARRL to renew my membership.

I could easily afford it...
In fact I have been an ARRL member since 1975...
Here is why I will NOT be renewing after THIRTY YEARS:

In my opinion the ARRL leadership team has been selling
us down the river and refusing to listen to good reason.
MANY radio amateurs have contacted our officers and
representatives on this issue only to be met with a stone
wall.

I am so very sorry to have to give up on the organization that
I have loved and believed in for over 30 years.

They had their chance, but they ignored sound advice.
They refused to even discuss it in most cases.

Here is my explanation:
http://www.af4k.com/Ham/dissent.htm