ARRL MUST GET BETTER

Perry Ballinger w8au at SSSNET.COM
Sun Mar 6 12:40:14 EST 2005

At 04:56 AM 3/6/05, Brian Carling wrote:
>Here is why I will NOT be renewing after THIRTY YEARS:

The BPL menance is the greatest threat to Ham Radio today
and the recent announcement by ARRL CEO Dave Sumner
that a Court suit will probably occur over this means
we ALL need to support ARRL, especially financially.  This, and
informing our legislators, is going to be the responsibility
of everyone.

I have been a League "life member" for years, not having submitted
renewal cash for three decades, but I will now be sending regular
contributions until this FCC attack is defeated.  I can do no less!

The Pactor 3 / AM / bandplan situation is minor (and controllable)
compared to BPL.

United we stand - divided we fall...

w8au