GB> ARRL is a 'MUST GET BETTER'

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Sun Mar 6 14:25:09 EST 2005

You might want to read this from the ARRL:
Pursuant to due notice, the Executive Committee of the American Radio
Relay League, Inc., met by telephone conference at 8:10 PM Monday,
January 17, 2005, for the purpose of discussing the Committee's
recommendations to the Board with regard to the draft bandwidth petition.
See: http://www.remote.arrl.org/announce/ec_minutes_475.html

Even though you may not want to support the ARRL, the League will
continue to support the entire Amateur Radio Service.

If you run into a BPL issue, or some other nasty Amateur Radio issue in
your area going forward, maybe you should take it to Skip Teller, KH6TY,
or one of his followers.