GB> ARRL is a 'MUST GET BETTER'

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Sun Mar 6 20:23:48 EST 2005

Go here and find out all the issues the Directors and the various
committees talk about and or vote, throw on or off the table, etc.
currently, and in the past:
http://www.remote.arrl.org/announce/board.html

Go here for all the latest ARRL Bulletins:
http://www.remote.arrl.org/w1aw/

or for the weekly ARRL Letter:
http://www.arrl.org/arrlletter/

What you read in QRZ forums generally winds up being a very twisted view
of any kind of ARRL action, proposal, etc.

Pete, wa2cwa