BOATANCHORS-TEMPE

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Mar 6 22:00:50 EST 2005

On 6 Mar 2005 at 20:23, Peter A Markavage wrote:

> What you read in QRZ forums generally winds up being a very twisted
> view of any kind of ARRL action, proposal, etc.

Hopefully you would exclude the comments of Jim Haynie from
that remark. You know, he posts there a lot!

His remarks could have an impact on your right to use AM or any of
a host of Boatanchor related matters. If we are not allowed to talk
about regulatory matters that affect the operation of Boatanchor
CW and AM rigs, then why not just define the limits of what can be
discussed here.

As far as I know, regulations are not a forbidden subject, as they
affect Boatanchor rigs. Oh and don't include anything about your
backache after lifting one of these monsters. The topic police are
gonna getcha!

Back to the DX-100 repair here.