ARRL MUST GET BETTER

Eugene Rippen soundval at FOOTHILL.NET
Tue Mar 8 16:17:43 EST 2005

This reflector is not in a boatanchor vacuum.
It is more than going through a morgue of dead ham equipment.
Were it not that much of this equipment is usable ON THE HAM BANDS, much
interest may be lost.

And, as far as finding pro-bono attorneys to do our work, there is middle
ground between free and several hundred dollars per hour.  However I
believe, unfortunately, that it may be a decision of whether to put money
into the "RIGHT" attorneys hands, or just merely go with attorneys who are
proficient in the needed area of law.

Eugene Rippen, WB6SZS
Attorney