wind generators

doc kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Thu Mar 31 12:45:30 EST 2005

12VDC_Power at yahoogroups.com might be a preferred list for this topic,
lots of well-informed and helpful folks there, many of them Hams.

HTH ... doc

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

           |_|___|_|
           | | & | |
              {|
      /\      {|
     /  \     {|
    /    \    {|
============\ #    West Central Florida
http://bibleseven.com/steelhouse1.html
Ham PC = 100% Linux Novell-Suse 9.2
Halli, Heathkit, Homebrew, MFJ, TenTec, Yaesu
Radio Life: http://www.gospelcom.net/twr/
Linux-Incompatible hardware is defective!