Help Identify This Transformer and Choke

Neil McKie n.mckie at BENDCABLE.COM
Tue May 10 23:26:14 EDT 2005

David Hollander wrote:

> Can't find these two in any of the references I have.
>
> Does anyone recognize these numbers?
>
> UTC Audio transformer - Type PA-710
>
> Thordarson Choke -  T20C56

  Fortunately, I was able to locate my very old loose-leaf
 Thordarson Transformer Catalog.

  20C56:

     8 Henrys
     250 MADC
     60 ohms DC Resistance
     3500 Test Volts RMS

     Mounting Centers:  3" x 2 1/2"

     Dimensions:  3 7/8" high  x  3 1/2" wide  x  4 1/4" deep

     Weight  6.75 lbs

     July 1, 1960 price  List $16.85  Net  $10.11

  Hope this helps,

  Neil McKie - WA6KLA