FS; National, Heathkit, Hallicrafters, Boonton, Millen and Eimac Stuff

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Fri May 13 15:35:51 EDT 2005

Here are some items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping. I am open
to reasonable offers. I will ship overseas.

Boonton Measurements Model 59 Megacycle Meter (GDO)........$130 plus
shipping
This is a 3 tube grid dip oscillator (GDO) that covers 2.2 MHz to 400
MHz with seven plug-in coils. It consists of a compact oscillator
connected to the power supply by a small flexible cord. The tuned
circuity coil is mounted externally so that it can be used for coupling
to other circuits. The unit works well and is in excellent condition.
Includes a photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/boonton59.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/boonton592.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/boonton593.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/boonton594.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/boonton595.JPG

Eimac 4-125 Transmitting Tubes-Pair.........$50 plus shipping
Visually look OK with no burn marks. Filaments test OK for continuity. I
am unable test further.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/41252.JPG

National RAS HRO Junior Receiver Coil Set and Box..........$275 plus
shipping
The 5 coils are as follows: 1 - 190-450 kHz, 4 - 2-4 MHz (80/75 meters),
5 - 4-7 MHz, 6 - 7-14 MHz (40 and 30 meters)
and 7 - 14 -30 MHz (20, 15 and 10 meters). The coils and wooden box are
in great shape. All coils work except coil 1 which has an open.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ras_coilset.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ras_coilset1.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ras_coilset2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ras_coilset3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ras_coilset4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ras_coilset5.JPG

Hallicrafters SR-42.............$75 plus shipping
A separate transmitter receiver that puts out 5-6 watts and covers
144-148 MHz. This is a crystal controlled radio that also has provisions
for the HA-26 VFO It will probably will work with other VFO's with an 24
MHz fundamental frequency. The transmitter uses 24 MHz crystals and
includes two crystals for 145.14 MHz and 146.52 MHz. I used this for a
while with the HA-26 VFO to check into our local 2 meter AM net.  The
unit works well and has good audio. It does have some scratches and
spots where the paint is missing.   Includes the microphone, power cord
(often missing) and a photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/hallisr42.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/hallisr423.JPG

Electro-Voice EV-621L Dynamic Desk Microphone..........$50 plus shipping
Low impedance desk mike. Tested and working, the mike is in nice shape
with a few minor scuffs.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/ev621l.JPG

James Millen Frequency Meter Set I-129-(B) (Wavemeters).......$50 plus
shipping
Military set of four James Millen wavemeters covering 1.5 to 40 MHz.
This is the Signal Corps U.S. Army version and the box says manufactured
by Munston Mfg. and Service.  The wavemeters were manufactured by James
Millen. These are in excellent condition. The wooden carrying case has
the callsign of a previous owner.  Here are the frequencies of each
wavemeter:
*Meter No. 1: 1.5-3.5 MHz, *Meter No. 2: 3.5 - 8 MHz, *Meter No. 3: 8 -
18 MHz, *Meter No. 4: 18 - 40 MHz
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wavemeterset3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wavemeterset.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wavemeterset4.JPG

Heathkit AJ-32 AM FM Tuner...................$100 plus shipping
A vintage vacuum tube am/fm tuner from the early 1960's that matches the
AA-100 Stereo Combination Amplifier and AA-151 Stereo Amplifier. The
unit is very clean and works well. It is plug and play. Includes the
original manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heath_aj32.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heath_aj322.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heath_aj324.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heath_aj35.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heath_aj327.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector