Dayton or Bust

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Mon May 16 09:38:55 EDT 2005

Dayton 2005

Our little group is loaded and ready to go to Dayton.  We are bringing tons of boatanchors that we don't want to have to haul back home when it is over.  There is way to much stuff to list and we are all traveling, so it may be difficult to correspond before hand.  Please, please, please stop by our spaces 938,939,940 and help us find good homes for all this equipment.  There will be ham radios (Collins, Drake, Heath, etc) and accessories,  military radios and accessories, and test equipment.  We especially need someone to adopt one or two BC-610 transmitters because we really don't want to haul those both ways.

Stop by, dig around, and talk boatanchors with us.  Look for the big 5th wheel travel trailer with the www.boatanchor.com banner.  We are on the west side of Hara Arena, between gates I and J, 3 rows in from the fence, near the west end of the row.

73
James N5ARW

Dayton Hamvention spaces 938-939-940
http://www.boatanchor.com