Dayton

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Mon May 16 19:20:56 EDT 2005

If you're going to Dayton, I'll be at outside spaces 1960 and 1961. Hope
to see some of you there. I plan on bringing for sale or swap Johnson
Valiant, Johnson Matchbox, Central Electronics 200V, Collins R-390A,
Lafayette HA-350, Hallicrafters SX-100, Polycomm 6, Polycomm 2,
Hallicrafters SR-160 with P.S. and Shure 44 mike, several audio
equalizers, some WRL and Swan stuff, 2 Squires Sanders pieces, train set,
original manuals, Nifty laminated quick reference guides, and "special"
Dayton pricing on all 13,000 plus manuals. Probably a few other items
will also be included as I wander around the house over the next 24
hours.

Pete, wa2cwa