TVI filters FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at SPEAKEASY.NET
Fri Nov 11 20:13:25 EST 2005

TVI filters For Sale:

Low Pass filters for the transmitter:

Drake TV-1000-LP Low pass filter
This is the filter that is in the copper case, and may also
be used on the low end of six meters, as well as HF.  It is
a 50 ohm filter and is good for 1000 W below 30 MHz, and
about 200 W up to 52 MHz.  With paper work for $ 30

B & W  FL-10/1500 (Also know as model 425) low pass filter
B & W  TVI filter, 50 ohm. It cuts off just above 10 meters,
and will handle 1500 Watts. SO-239 connector on each
end. It is in very nice condition for $ 30.

Drake TV-5240-LP low pass filter
This number is correct; it is not a TV-5200.  This filter is
different than the typical low pass filter.  It has an SO-239
connector on each end, but instead of being long and skinny,
the enclosure is about 5 inches square.  I think this is a
fairly old filter.  It has brownish/gray paint over the copper
colored case.  I have not been able to find any specs on
this filter.  It does say "For use in 52 ohm line of transmitters
operating below 30 Mc." printed on it.  $30

Drake TV-100-LP low pass filter
This is for lower power -- up to 100 watts.
It has the copper case. It is approaching antique status,
as I would guess it must be 30 years old, but still works
fine. Basically it is the same as the TV-1000-LP above,
but with one tenth of the power ratings.  $ 15

Alinco ELP-60 D LX low pass filter
For 50 ohm systems, with up to 500 watts of power.
This one has an SO-239 on one end, and about a 2 foot
Length of coax and PL-259 on the other end.  $30

Ameco LN-2 low pass filter
This filter is rated at 100 Watts, with an SO-239
connector on each end.  $12

For the TV receiver:

Drake TV-300-HP
High Pass filter for the TV for 300 ohm twin lead.
This filter is collectable, and is unused as best I can
determine. It is still in its original box (not the newer
blister pack), with an "RLD" logo on it, and says
"NEW TV-300 HP High Pass Filter, Attenuates
0-52 MHz".  A grounding strap is also attached.
$ 15

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson