James Millen DIAL

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Nov 19 18:30:39 EST 2005

Hey there Tracy,

I don't have the smaller Millen knobs - sorry.

The tuning ratio is in fact 12:1

I was not aware that they were that expensive, but given
this one needs a little work, I will stay with the asking price
and not raise it. A little body filler and a little paint and someone
can have them a $100 dial for $22.00 (grin)

All the best - Bry, AF4K

http://www.af4k.com/miscpart.htm