[armyradios] WHOA MAN! 15,000 Watts Mobile....

WF2U wf2u at STARBAND.NET
Sun Nov 20 19:44:41 EST 2005

Not quite...
Joe Bell's (G4PMY) ZIL truck-mounted R-161 system is 1.5 KW. He just
mentions a 15KW system in the same series of equipment. His station is the
"small"  station...

The station documentation is on:
http://wireless-set-no19.trackpads.net/Russian/russian.htm

73, Meir WF2U / NNN0AAF