It had to happen...

Ron Lawrence KC4YOY kc4yoy at CAROLINA.RR.COM
Wed Nov 23 17:31:55 EST 2005

Brian Carling wrote:
 > Interesting - is there more than one Wouff Hong in existence?

The original Wouff Hong is in the ARRL museum.
This one and I'm sure several others were sold at ARRL
conventions in the late 30s, I think this one is from the
1938 ARRL Convention.
Like Gary said, I know there is or was at least one real one
in NC. We both know the gentleman that bought in 1938.

I would love to have one, I'll bet it goes big.
It was listed a month or so ago and didn't make the reserve.
I've seen them sell for over $700.00.

73, Ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com