HF Rig FS

rayfri rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Thu Nov 24 16:51:11 EST 2005

Someone on the list in the last couple of weeks was looking for a TS-520
and someone else was
looking for just an HF rig....

I have a TS-520 with the built in digital readout that I am letting go
because I just got three
new Drake and Heathkit rigs in a trade.   I need to make room in the shack.

The TS 520 works great.   Full power output and very good cosmetic
condition...

Will let go for 225 plus shipping....   OR will auction it "over there"
if no takers here...

Ray  WA7ITZ