UPS

FRED HOLNAGEL w7prv at TELEPORT.COM
Fri Oct 7 20:38:10 EDT 2005

First of all I am in no way connected with any of the shipping services nor  in love with any.  I have been selling via the two major reflectors and e-bay since 1999. I have sent over 2000 packages, including several hundred overseas to Europe and Asia, etc. I have had not a single package damaged by UPS, USPS, or FedEx with no damage whatsoever to contents including many glass items. I have received many however, all improperly packaged. It can be done, honestly!  Maybe I should write a book??? 73's Fred W7PRV