F.S. LAFAYETTE SPKR

Brian AF4K bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sun Oct 16 16:40:52 EDT 2005

This gives a whole new meaning to the concept of "Column
Speakers" that we used back then.
They were particularly poular for P.A. speakers.

I remember my brother's band made their own with about 12 of
those cheapie 5" X 7" speakers in each column.

The holes were all drilled in the chip board for the speaker
openings
by making a huge ellipse of drilled holes and then cutting out the
piece.
It took a whole day to build those things, but they sure worked well
for vocals.

73 - Bry, AF4K