FS: "Rare" Lysco Transmaster 600S Transmitter

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Wed Sep 7 12:42:33 EDT 2005

Lysco Transmaster 600S Transmitter................$350 plus shipping

I will ship overseas

These do not show up very often and the model with the modulator is even
more difficult to find. This is a 160-10 meter AM and CW transmitter
that was made from 1951-1953. This is a 7 tube transmitter that uses an
807 for the final. Input power is 35 watts. The transmitter has a
built-in VFO and can also be crystal controlled.

I used this transmitter with an NC-173 to work CW replaced it with a
Johnson Ranger I about 5 years ago. I have not used it since and feel it
is time for someone else to enjoy it.

The unit is in in very nice shape cosmetically and put outs around 20
watts on CW. I never ran it on AM so I do not know the status of the
modulator. The unit has no dents or dings. The off switch has a key type
switch which may or may not be original. Includes a photocopy of the manual.

http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/lyscoxmtr.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/lyscoxmtr2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/lyscoxmtr3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/lyscoxmtr4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/lyscoxmtr5.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/lyscoxmtr6.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/lyscoxmtr7.JPG

Thanks for looking,

Dave
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector