DX-60 Kit: Modern Equivalents

Don Buska dbuska at WI.RR.COM
Fri Sep 9 23:01:17 EDT 2005

Paul,

The DX-60 is of recent enough vintage that all you list would be good
choices even today.  Even the tubulars used during the DX-60 days where
probably not of the wax paper varity.  However, just to be safe you
could use axial milar film caps in place of the tubulars.  However, the
original DX-60 probably used some form of plastic film tubulars anyways.

The rest should be just fine today.  Mica, disk caps and feed-thru's are
great caps from the 60's timeframe.

73

Don N9OO