FS: Some HAM, some oddball crystals.

Brian AF4K bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Sep 19 05:16:58 EDT 2005

FOR SALE:

160m Round LD2 Type Crystal - Like new in box.
This is a larger crystal with standard 3/4" pin-
spacing.
Bliley 1901.5 kHz QTY 1 only.
Available for $10.00 plus shipping.

FT243 CRYSTAL BLANKS

I have available about 200 nice clean quartz
crystals made for FT243 holders. With metal
electrode plates.
These are a nice mix from about 4000 kHz up to
8500 kHz.  I will sell for $15.00 plus $5.00
USA Shipping.

About 100 nice clean quartz crystals made for
use in FT243 holders. Supplied with the metal
electrode plates.
These are a nice mix from about 1000 kHz up to
2000 kHz.
I will sell the bunch for $15.00 plus $5.00
USA Shipping.

AM BROADCAST Crystals:
http://s88932719.onlinehome.us/BCB_crystals.htm

DC34 (BC669) Crystals: