OT: Old PC software manuals and software available for shipping costs

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sat Apr 1 18:24:51 EST 2006

Somewhat off topic so I hope no one minds. I'm cleaning house and I have
a bunch of old PC software and manuals which I want to get rid of. Some
are just manuals, some have software also, some are books. I want to
just chuck this stuff in one or two boxes and send it to someone ---- if
anyone has an interest!  Email me privately if you do have an interest.

Examples:
1.   Collection of books on Windows 95
2.   Software and manuals for Autodesk Autosketch (DOS version), MathCad
for Windows 3.1, manuals and software for DOS versions of Wordperfect,
TurboPascal, Quattro Pro.

The list goes on.  So if interested, drop me a line directly - don't
bother the list.  If no interest, I'm going to pack them off to the
Salvation Army or the trash can. Thanks for the bandwidth.

73 de WA2CKY
Bob Groh