HALLICRAFTERS PARTS RIGS FS

John Bauer W4AWM at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 7 11:31:51 EDT 2006

Good day,

I have an SX-101 which appears to be restorable. It is untested, but appears
to be all there including an excellent dial and glass. Main tuning knob is
chipped and pointer reset knob is non standard. Case will need refinishing.
Calibrator with Xtal, S-meter, power transformer and other parts are present. I
have three 101s in my collection and don't have time to work on another one.
$150.00.

Also have a real basket case SX-71. Lots of rust. Untested. Black dials and
glass look good but need cleaning.  All other parts appear to be there
including S-meter, power transformer, all knobs except band selector, etc. Tuning and
BS knobs have metal insert rings. Based on hat parts have been selling for
lately, this one is easily worth $75.00.

Prefer local DC metro area pickup, but will ship at purchasers risk and
expense.

No guarantee other than description and no returns.

73,

John,  W4AWM