Stuff

Rick Brashear rickbras at AIRMAIL.NET
Sat Apr 15 17:10:19 EDT 2006

Hi Doc,

I can't be of much help with your dilemma other than to say you were
very wise NOT to give in to the $1000 scalping the guy offered you for
the entire lot.  I am on several lists and I think you get dealt with
more fairly here and on the other lists than on eBay.  The guys here and
on other lists are usually very knowledgeable about the items you have
for sale and are willing to pay you a fair price.

...just my two cents worth.  I'll certainly be watching for your sales.

73,
Rick/K5IZ