[Fwd: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] if cans removal]

Richard VanTrease kc8keg at MEI.NET
Tue Aug 15 00:49:57 EDT 2006

Subject: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] if cans removal
From:    "Richard  VanTrease" <kc8keg at MEI.NET>
Date:    Mon, August 14, 2006 12:33 am
To:      BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Hello All Again, Please, note that I wrote that the tabs holding the "if"
cans are secured by tabs that are twisted to lock them into place. None of
these are soldered. Thanks to all for the source info which I'll keep.
Best Regards to all, Richard kc8keg

Hello All, I've been pulling parts from a stereo chassis and I need some
advice. It has several "if" cans that I'ld like to salvage but they are
difficult to remove because of the side tabs that go through the chassis
and twisted to secure them. I'ld like to save the tabs as well if I can.
I've already removed two cans but saving the tabs is more difficult.
Thanks and best regards to all, Richard VT kc8keg