Attn: Brian Carling--tubes for sale

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Aug 19 15:21:09 EDT 2006

Thanks Jerry,

Please just respond directly to me only.  NO need to send
these to everyone on Tempe BA please...
There are no VF-14 tubes listed on my web site.
I had some about three years ago but they sold very fast!

You were probably looking at a very old web site that
Yahoo Geocities refuses to remove (in their ineptitude.)

My items for sale are only found at:
http://www.af4k.com/miscpart.htm

I posted this to the list so others will not get confused and
spread the word that I have VF14s for sale. Taking this
thread to private e-mail now as it should NOT be going to
the whole group!

Thanks for your co-operation.

Brian, AF4K.com