Wither ESRC tubes?

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 21 10:59:50 EDT 2006

On 8/20/06, Brian Carling <bcarling at cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> Very good Gary - yes, and they have a little antique and ham
> radio swapfest there about twice a year in the parking lot of ESRC.
> It's sponsored by the Florida Antique Wireless Group - F.A.W.G.
>
> See some of you there!

Hey Brian and other Florida 4-Landers:

The house went on the market today, so it's just a matter of time
until I'm down in your neighborhood. Attended the Orlando 'fester on
Friday of couple of years back, but was disappointed by the turnout
(I've been spoiled by Hosstraders, no doubt). Will be looking forward
to meeting up with some of you and learning the ropes for the area,
like where the good 'fests and surplus places are and when/where
you're on the air in AM mode. I sometimes here a Florida station here
in VT, but seldom. Hopefully there's a lot of activity and I'm just
not hearing it up this way.

Hopefully there'll be some VHF activity too. Up this way it's
basically 2m CB and the occasional corntest. Very little activity
overall.

73, Todd/'Boomer'  KA1KAQ