No subject

Richard Arland, W3OSS richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Tue Aug 22 19:46:26 EDT 2006

Thank You!!

7u3 Rich W3OSS
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Lawrence KC4YOY
  To: Richard Arland, W3OSS
  Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 7:45 PM
  Subject: Re:

  Someone on this list (I think) advertised doing some painting of cabinets
  for BA gear. Need to know who that was so I can contact him/her.

  73 Rich W3OSS

  Fellow Am'rs
  Just a note. My paint shop is finially up and running again after move &
  remodeling.

  This is what I do: Rangers, Valiants, Johnson 500s (although I hate doing
  them,hi), Hammarlund HQ-180(A), R390(A), Collins "black box" cabs (powder
  coating only).

  Call me for pricing......

  73 es Dee

  Dee Almquist