Electrometer tube socket

Alex [Temple Boatanchors] temple.boatanchors at MIWWW.COM
Wed Aug 23 23:22:14 EDT 2006

Hi Chuck - Your package arrived today, all very well protected and
nothing suffered any damage. I saw the resistors have each a color
code, so wanted to ask how does one tell their value. I left the
package at the office so don't have them here with me, but I recall
there was one with a yellow dot, another with a red, and can't
remember if the last one was blue (or was it green?). Thanks.

-Alex