GB> Morse Code Requirement Eliminated

kd4e kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Fri Dec 15 21:49:41 EST 2006

Why would one have to have anything done to a CSCE
that meets the new FCC standard for full General Class
licensure?

With a flourish of bureaucratic authority the FCC just
waived the Morse Code requirement, they already know
that the existing CSCE's represent full General Class
standing the moment their order is actualized.

They are already overwhelmed with paperwork, why
cause themselves more?

Doesn't mean this is not the case -- sure would
make no sense and only waste money and time.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
... in sunny & warm Florida  :-)