GB> Morse Code Requirement Eliminated

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Sun Dec 17 03:19:18 EST 2006

Generally 30 days after the FCC posts it in the Federal Register. The FCC
already said "OK" to no more code testing with the News Release. And they
haven't released the Report and Order for this docket yet.

However, there have been times, not many, where in the past, the FCC
waived the 30 day requirement.

Pete, wa2cwa