Johnson Pacemaker / National NCX-3 parts

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 22 22:35:27 EST 2006

I am parting out the remains of a Johnson Pacemaker
and a National NCX-3.

Have most of the parts from the Pacemaker except for
the front panel, knobs, meter, drive potentiometer,
and dial assembly.  VFO, heterodyne oscillator, etc.,
are still there.  The cabinet has a large round hole
in the back added probably for a muffin fan.  Cabinet
should fit the Valiant, Johnson 500, and similar "big
cabinet" transmitters.

The NCX-3 is missing the knobs, front panel, relay,
and the dial plastic is broken.  Have the meter and
most of the other parts.  Cabinet is in excellent
condition.

Let me know what you need and I will come up with a
price.  Also am open for trades.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

http://mail.yahoo.com