Parting out a Heathkit HW-101 HF SSB transceiver - let me know if you have a particular need

Bob and Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sun Dec 31 00:30:40 EST 2006

More house cleaning and my HW-101 is the next victim. It is essentially complete
(except for mounting feet, a 100 kHz cal crystal and a IF can cover) and in
pretty good condition. The S-meter is already spoken for but everything else is
going. I will be putting together a price list over the next couple of days but
if you have any particular desires, please drop me a line privately and I will
start a list (first come, first served).

Thanks and very Happy New Year to everyone.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY