OPPOSE RM-11306

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Mon Feb 6 16:03:37 EST 2006

On 6 Feb 2006 at 13:27, Peter A Markavage wrote:

> **** If you read my response to RM-11306, I indicated that a better
> approach is to remove the the Exemption Note, Note 1, and make each
> > HF phone band, with the exception of 60 meters, have a max bandwidth
> of 9 KHz. This still allows for strong band planning, and removes
> > the AM'ers stigma of a note exemption.

Pfft yeah pull the other leg, Pete! - and this also allows wider,
noisier, nastier, (but faster) HF WInlink signals than we have
right now. Oh and yes right in there on the phone bands too!

I would agree with this ONLY if the unattended stations were
limited toi a very small segment on each band where they can
play happily and jam the heck out of each other all day to
their mindless, aluminum hearts' content!