Tubes delayed

Artmouton k5fnq at COX.NET
Sun Feb 12 09:40:58 EST 2006

There will be a short delay in my response about the tubes available because
of illness in the family.
(my Mother is in the hospital vie the ER with pneumonia)
I will get back to all shortly.
Art K5FNQ

Art Mouton

"[S]o long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom,
those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active
and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number
of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping
men." --Voltaire