WTD 6550 TUBES; FS FEW 1614s

Dee C. Almquist w4pnt at HIGHSPEEDLINK.NET
Thu Feb 16 18:31:27 EST 2006

Fellow Anchorites
I am still looking for 6550s, new, NOS. Am also interested in KT88s. Both I use in Ranger / Valiant modifications. What do you have?

I have, extra to my needs, several prs of 1614 (metal bottles) Ranger modulator tubes. Most are used but very good.
I have 1pr 1614 NOS metal bottles.
I have 1 pr of 7027s "Johnson" original. Of coarse, these are used but they are very good.
Any interest?

73 es Dee